Introduction of QuickBooks
Those days of slumber and lethargy when entries were done manually, mistakes meant hours of calculations, when finding errors took its toll on stereotypical introverted math nerds- a scene bearing semblance to the Stone Age for accountants and businessmen. But it all changed when QuickBooks sprung up in 1998. With its financial tools crafted in a manner to saviour those without prior knowledge of accountancy and small businessmen, it quickly dominated the market for day-to-day bookkeeping with over 4.5 million companies reaping benefits from the software.
Use of QuickBooks
To an ever-surging figures of its users worldwide, Intuit has been proactive and witty to carefully roll out services for QuickBooks in a timely phased manner: QuickBooks Pro, premier, Retail: point of Sale, Manufacturing and Wholesale Edition to name a few. Although providing a sense of comfort, this assorted product line has also pushed for the need to call for an expert advice and support. Hence, came to play the role of QuickBooks Backup Support, Desktop Support, and Sync Support among others. For instance you can consult for quickbooks support phone number for general inquiries. To cater to such a disparate technical support requires a large pool of experts who are consummate in fixing software glitches and bring solace to distressed users. And these experts are called the Technical Support Executives.
With millions of subscribed users reaping benefits from QuickBooks, its supported services, and third party applications integrated, to say that everyone has understood its complete functionality is out of sense. And this unfamiliarity cost the users dearly when they get stuck during dire times. A few common issues faced by QuickBooks users are:
• Migration of data from company file to another system
• QuickBooks printing Support
• Data Import and Export issues
• Updating and Upgradation of QuickBooks
• Client Email Integration
• Synchronization of QuickBooks with Microsoft Office
• Data back-up and restoration
Seeking out support online can actually be perplexing when it comes to finding the best resolution out of millions of links fed by the Google search engine right on your screen. QuickBooks Support service advertisements by Intuit alone fill up the first two Google Search pages while independent technical service providers, in addition, grab a fair share of Google space to worsen the already nauseating situation. To ease up your life, this article serves the purpose to spoon feed you the available QuickBooks support services all at one place.
• Phone Support: Users who want to quick-fix their queries can make use of this option. The users have to visit the Intuit’s QuickBooks support page. The webpage lists out an array of QuickBooks issues where the users usually get stuck. So simple to proceed with, the user just has to select the choice similar to his query which leads to the display of the phone number.
• Email Support: Users who want their issues addressed via email can do so by directing oneself to the support tab on the Intuit’s QuickBooks webpage. The only pre-requisite being a sound internet connectivity which ensures one to receive an expert advice expeditiously and well on time.
• Live Chat Support: Boasting of real-time help, Intuit’s live chat support is in-line with or equivalent to its telephonic medium, the only line of divergence being that it is text based. So make sure you are providing the information to the expert with succinct prose and brevity. Last, the timings for this support are same as the Phone support.
• Intuit Community/Forum: Like any other online community or forums, this support also facilitates sharing and discussing QuickBooks and other assorted product lines by Intuit. The users and experts alike strive to share information of value and resolve the issues with insightful and incisive articulation. The platform with an “Ask” panel tempts you to input your query with a supplemental email id information just below. Though it’s a win-win deal for all, but getting a befitting response “on-time” and from right blend of people is just speculative.
• Independent Support: The likeliness of receiving resolution on Intuit Support matching up to your expectation is quite “definitive” though for experiencing a more personal touch, considering “premium support” isn’t a bad idea at all. In addition to rolling a carpet with expert advice and supports already mentioned above, alluring discounted schemes like “multiple issues rectifications per call” and “pack of free services on monthly or annual basis” have a lot to cheer about.
Advances in Computer Technology have given the “technical support” an innovative dimension. These days the experts can handle all your technical issues remotely i.e. they will take control of your workstation with limited or full access rights and troubleshoot the lapses.