The public and private sector companies are called the tenders. The means by which the customers seek bids from the suppliers and service providers are called electrical tenders. The tenders are forecasted to the public by e-publishing, it is also published in newspapers and magazines. This is a technical process and training the tenders is necessary and this process of training the tender is called training tenders. They should be highly skilled and flexible to perform all kinds of services.
Financing training tenders
Skill development funding is provided by the government. The private sectors involved in training tenders government provides incentives to them. Tax breaks are also given to them. The funding is carried out through;
The basic details that must be known about the tenders are:
- Every tender company has a unique code. In case of computerized system, the process is automated, number generation occurs automatically. This has a lot of advantages like tracking the bid and later processing.
- The fee structure is decided by the entire project cost and other statutory processes. It is mainly required for documentation and other activities. The standards are monitored by a particular authority.
- The terms and conditions are very important and the customers set it where the tender is published. The bidders should see it and agree to it before proceeding further.
- the supplier’s company profile, experience, projects, history, product/service expertise details of supplies etc. are required and these set of documents together are known as attachment. It belongs to the bidding application.
- The complete detail relating to the project must be provided by the buyer.
- The quality standards, technical specifications, contact type, duration and documents must be mentioned by the buyer.
- The validity of the tender is the starting date and the date when the tender expires, or the due date. The customer can extend it or reduce it as per the details of the contract. The dates can be reduced too.
- When the tender expires the buyer closes the date. The authorities of the company start the selection process. The selection process is a private process and neither the bidders nor the public knows about it. Once the choice is made the bidder is selected the company authorities states their decision and the buyer moves o the next related procedures.
Types of tendering
There are three types of tendering
- Open tendering – an advertisement is given by the tender along with contract information like phone number and email. Interested people contact. They apply for it provides documents and selected on that basis
- Selective tendering – here the employer advertises his project and invites the contractors. In the first step only the contractors are selected all tenders are not invited. They are given a list of information, if they qualify on that basis then only they are called.
- Negotiated tender – when there is tight deadline or some kind of emergency then negotiated tenders are used. They are satisfactory most of the time. Negotiated tenders are most of the time rare for public works.